Westwood House, Chelsea Creek, Chelsea, London SW6
2 2 1£1,550,000 Apartment / flat for sale
Newly Build 2 Bedroom Apartment in Westwood House, Chelsea Creek, Chelsea, London SW6.
Size: 960 square feet + Balcony 76 square feet
Apartment with luxury wellness amenities and concierge services onsite, to cater to your every lifestyle need. With a 24-hour concierge service and an on-site team to take care of management and security, we’re dedicated to providing five star service that caters to every nuance of modern living. Take time out from fast paced city life, with exclusive access to spa and fitness centre – with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room and gymnasium. Or relax and unwind while watching the latest movie in the deluxe cinema room.
Chelsea and Fulham are touted as being among London’s most desirable neighbourhoods, not just to live in but also for investment. The area is home to the famous King’s Road, which offers everything from quaint boutiques to amazing dining options. It’s a popular street that has come a long way from originally being used as the King of England’s private road until 1830. These highly revered West End postal codes are well known for their world-class educational institutions, shopping, dining, culture and nightlife; and they continue to attract those who are keen to invest in London property.
If you’ve always dreamt of a London lifestyle, or you want to enrol your children into the British educational system, take a closer look at this Chelsea Creek apartment development.
DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION: LEASE 999 years from 2010
ESTIMATED COMPLETION: Q1 2023
SERVICE CHARGE: Approximately £6.29/Sq.ft
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
1. £10,000 reservation fee.
2. 10% of purchase price, less reservation fee already paid, payable on exchange of contracts in 21 days.
3. A further 10% of purchase price payable 6 months after exchange of contracts.
4. Balance of 80% payable on completion
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Chelsea Creek for a private viewing where we’ll take a tour of the development, exploring its collection and the amazing work that has gone into this incredible residential project.
For more information, please call or WhatsApp +447985487333.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Lease Duration: 999 years
- Lease Remaining: 986 years
- Ground Rent: Not set
- Ground Rent Review Period: Not set
- Ground Rent Percentage Increase: Not set
- Service Charge: Not set
- Accessibility - Lift access
- Outside Space - Communal Garden
- Outside Space - Balcony
- Heating - Central
- Parking - Residents
- Has Gym
- Has Porter Security
- Has Swimming Pool
- New Home
- Investment Opportunity
- Has Electricity
- Luxurious waterside apartments
- Four minute walk to Imperial Wharf station
- Residents' only spa and fitness centre
- Access to The Imperial Residents' Lounge and cinema
- Moments from the popular King's Road
- 24-hour hotel style concierge
- Westwood House phase
- North East aspect
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 5th floor
- Ready: Q1 2023
To make an enquiry for this property, please call us on 07985487333, or complete the form below.