Slough, SL1 3QB
£280,000 – £669,500
- An historic landmark development in central Slough
- Collection of stylish 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Restoration of iconic buildings including the Horlicks Factory
- Green open spaces, nursery, gym, co-working hub, retail & commercial spaces
- 0.2 miles to main train station and Crossrail
- 15 mins to London Paddington; Windsor in 6 mins
Horlicks Quarter, in Slough introduces a stylish collection of apartments in the Royal county of Berkshire, just 4 miles from historic Windsor and 22 miles from London.
Slough sits at the heart of beautiful countryside, close to some of southern England’s most picturesque towns and villages, including Henley-on-Thames famous for rowing and Bray with its Michelin-starred restaurants. There is so much to do and see here – from walking in ancient Burnham Beeches and golf at nearby Stoke Park, to excellent shopping at Windsor and Westfield London. It is currently undergoing a major town regeneration of which Horlicks Quarter is an integral part. Few other small cities can boast such great access to a wealth of amenities – great transport connections, top schools, shopping, parks, sports and leisure facilities.
Discover all the great things Slough has to offer.