The Green Quarter is one of the biggest regeneration projects in west London, unique and nature-rich place where communities thrive.
London Borough of Ealing, UB1 1BL
£381,000 – £565,500
- High specification homes with beautifully designed interiors
- Zone 4, West London location
- Exclusive Residents’ facilities
- 13 acres of green parkland across 2 new parks
- Southall Crossrail Station on your doorstep
- One of London’s most ambitious regeneration projects
The Green Quarter is one of the biggest regeneration projects in west London, transforming a former gasworks and overflow airport car park into a sustainable, unique and nature-rich place where communities thrive. With nature and biodiversity at its heart, residents at The Green Quarter can enjoy acres of green open spaces, including two new parks, wetlands, beautifully landscaped gardens and new community areas.
Exclusive onsite residents’ facilities including a fully equipped gym, private cinema, meeting room, residents’ lounge and much more to come.
Situated conveniently in zone 4, adjacent to the Southall Crossrail station on the Elizabeth line, providing easy access to Central London and to Heathrow Airport.